Just Enough Change Management
Change Management SIMPLIFIED
Just Enough Change Management: Change Management SIMPLIFIED is the indispensable five-step process for managing any change management project better, faster, cheaper.
In this coaching program you'll master how to successfully manage any change management project while eliminating bureaucracy and red tape.
This is a 6-week coaching program.
Who is the Program Designed For?
It is for people who are new to Change Management and who need to get up to speed and get results fast.
About this Coaching Program
Just Enough Change Management: Change Management SIMPLIFIED integrates today's most effective change management information and tools into a uniquely straightforward process for managing small to medium sized change management projects.
Most of us have far too much to do to find much time to read how to become skilled at managing change. If you're like most people, the time you do have is broken up into small chunks.
As someone responsible for change management you need the knowledge, however too often, you don't have time to get it, and you can't wade through 15-page chapters that lay out lengthy discussions on the theory of change management.
Coaching and knowledge courses from Change That Lives are designed with busy people in mind. This coaching program makes skills and knowledge development fast and convenient.
Created for Busy People
Most business books on Change Management are about 200-250 pages, with about 10 chapters. I don't know about you, but I don't have time to read a 225-page book cover-to-cover. There are lots of people like us - that's why there's such a booming market in book condensations e.g. Kindle.
Our coaching programs and courses cut out that middle step.
This coaching program is not based on "theory" or what a certification program purports to be the latest flavor of the day.
It is based on years of successful, real-world Change Management consulting projects with clients from around the world in various industry sectors. It provides you with the knowledge and tools you need to be successful based on case-studies and projects with our industry-leading clients from around the world.
Fundamental Change Management Skills
One of the most effective models for Change Management is the Prosci ADKAR model.
The interesting things is that even though it's tried and tested many people still fail when they attempt to use it as part of their Change Management approach.
In this coaching program we'll uncover:
- The steps necessary for preparing a change strategy that creates lasting change.
- How to relate to the 5 dimensions of the ADKAR Change Management model for understanding and driving successful change.
- How to use necessary components to develop simple and practical Change Management and communications plans.
- The most effective ways to employ strategies for gathering meaningful data.
- How to utilize methods for leading change project status meeting and celebrating success.
- How individuals react to change.
- How change impacts companies.
- How to influence others to get results.
- How to position yourself as a trusted advisor and change expert.
- How to overcome resistance to change.
- How to increase the likelihood of successful change happening.
- How to assist and support others through the change process.
- How to enable and facilitate teams so they can effectively deal with and embrace change.
- How to reappraise or direct a change team and maximize their impact.
- How to create strategies for communicating and implementing change initiatives.
- Understand what should go into a Change Plan
- Create a Vision Statements that promotes buy-in to a change initiative
- Techniques for identifying and understanding different stakeholders involved in a change
The focus of change management is the people side of change and the fundamental goal to provide individuals with the support they need to thrive and survive during change.
Note: This page is for clients who have already successfully completed the application process and have been formally accepted into the Just Enough Change Management: Change Management SIMPLIFIED coaching program.
Meet Your Instructor
Hi there and welcome!
I created Courses That Change Lives and other online course and educational resources that change lives to help people change the way they look at themselves and things around them so they can start to truly be, do and have the things they desire in life, career or business.
The team and I are here to serve you and help you do that by encouraging you to deliberately challenge the status quo in your life.
If you're ready to do that, we're here to help you!
CHARITY: Giving Back
Courses That Change Lives supports charity: water
a non-profit organization in bringing clean and safe drinking water
to people in developing nations.