If you're anything like most people, you’ve got a kind of love/hate relationship with your email. On the one hand you love how convenient it is. You love how simple and easy it is to use email. You also love the fact that email is free - or at least the fact that it costs a lot less than a stamp. However, you absolutely HATE how much control it has over your personal and professional life.
You're constantly checking your email, and why not? It's right there on your mobile device, on your laptop or computer and so on. No matter where you happen to be, you’re generally never more than a few steps away from checking (and responding to) your email.
And here a really interesting thing. Somehow, we've convinced ourselves that this is absolutely normal!
Here's the truth about email: You don't have to be a slave to your inbox. It's a tool that you can control, not the other way around. In this “Email Overload Ends Here!” here’s what you’ll discover how to do:
- How to stop obsessively checking your email without disappointing those who need to be in contact with such as your friends, clients or customers, family and without letting yourself down.
- How to control your inbox so you finally stop missing important emails and stop being stressed over that number of unread emails in your inbox.
- How to effectively manage multiple email addresses without losing your mind.
- How to know when email isn’t the best tool, and what you need to use instead of email.
- How to make your email work smarter with three simple tricks.
You can learn to control your email and you can recover from email overwhelm.
Uncover exactly how to take back control of your inbox and your email when you go ahead and enroll now.
Meet Your Instructor
Hi there and welcome!
I created Courses That Change Lives and other online course and educational resources that change lives to help people change the way they look at themselves and things around them so they can start to truly be, do and have the things they desire in life, career or business.
The team and I are here to serve you and help you do that by encouraging you to deliberately challenge the status quo in your life.
If you're ready to do that, we're here to help you!
CHARITY: Giving Back
Courses That Change Lives supports charity: water
a non-profit organization in bringing clean and safe drinking water
to people in developing nations.